EV Minerals Corporation
- EV Minerals Corporation is a Canadian exploration company focused on mineral exploration and development. The current focus is the EV Nickel Project, host of the Nickel-Copper-Cobalt McNickel deposit.
- The Project is comprised of 32 mineral claims covering approximately 1,792 hectares located in the Saguenay Mining district in the Province of Quebec. Containing a historical resource of 5.585 million tonnes with grades of 0.21% Ni, 0.11% Cu and 0.03% Co (NI 43-101 non-compliant resource), the deposit was first discovered in 1987 with a major drilling program completed in 1989.
Source Rock Royalties Ltd.
- The only publicly listed junior oil and gas royalty company in Canada – $9 million cash balance = positioned for growth
- High cash flow margin business with no ongoing capital costs, no future liabilities and top-tier profit per barrel
- 10+ year track-record of executing on a growth and yield business model – $15+ million in dividends paid since inception
Raise Awareness, Open Market Buying