E3 Lithium Ltd.
E3 Lithium is an emerging lithium company headquartered in Calgary, AB, with a market capitalization of ~$150 million. We possess world class assets in the Bashaw District area in Alberta, with an inferred LCE resource of 23.4 million tonnes, making E3’s lithium resource base one of the largest in world. E3’s Bashaw District – one portion of E3’s total resource – is estimated to contain enough brine to produce the equivalent of 200,000 to 300,000 tonnes per year of lithium with an operating life of up to 50 years. We have completed our PEA for our Clearwater project and just announced major milestones that we believe will be major catalysts for E3 this year. Last year, we announced a strategic agreement with Imperial Oil, who is now a 5% shareholder and have received $27 million from the Government of Canada’s Strategic Innovation Fund and just awarded $3.545M in funding through Natural Resources Canada’s Critical Minerals Research, Development and Demonstration program.
Significant 2023 Milestones/Catalysts on the horizon: Accomplishing the 2023 goals outlined below provides the necessary catalysts for E3 to move towards producing battery-grade lithium from its significant resources in Alberta.
- Resource Upgrade: Moving from 23.4MT LCE Inferred to Measured and indicated resource expected by the end of Q1/23; Publish the NI 43-101 report
- Field Pilot Plant: Commence pilot operations in Q3/23;
- Lithium Hydroxide (LHM): Produce LHM samples for potential offtake partners; Initiate testing program with an industry leader for lithium hydroxide production during Q3/Q4 2023
- Pre-Feasibility Study (PFS): publish PFS by end of 2023
ESG: E3 is committed to sustainable development that extends to all facets of our business. Our approach promotes a strong culture of corporate responsibility that empowers our people to support our local communities, nurture our environment and deepen stakeholder relationships to create tangible and long-lasting benefits for the future.
- E3’s production facility and technology:
- Uses <3% of the land of typical lithium projects
- Requires no salars, tailings ponds or open pit mining
- Can reduce carbon footprint using renewable sources of power and carbon capture and utilization and sequestration (CCUS)