CEM clients, associates, and friends, please accept our best regards as we move through the second quarter of 2022. It has been an eventful Q1 and we are excited to be moving full steam ahead into full capacity live events!
As usual we would like to thank all our issuer clients, investors and sponsors for supporting us and continuing to raise the caliber of each pillar of our business:
1. CEM Partner’s Fund: Through Q1 we have continued to evaluate and invest in select companies as we take advantage of our deal flow from our extensive capital markets network. Needless to say the returns seen through 2020 into 2021 have cooled with the overall small cap market but we are excited with the many opportunities we are involved in. CEM Partner’s Fund
2. CEM Events: With Omicron postponing our traditional January start, Whistler in February marked our first event of the year followed by the AlphaNorth event in March. Both events were sold out with 54+ plus issuers and investors, sponsors, and guests engaging in our patented weekends of one-on-one meetings and networking. For many it was the first time out to a live event since March 2020 and clearly all sides were grateful to once again meet face to face. CEM Events
3. CEM Virtuals: Our Virtual Series of Zoom one-on-one meetings were running at capacity through Q1, connecting our issuers with our global network of investors in a highly concentrated, effective format. As we move forward we are looking to raise our capacity to facilitate the demand for our constituents to Connect Capital with Opportunity. CEM Virtual
4. CEM Executive: We are excited in 2022 to have added a 4th pillar to CEM. CEM Executive, headed by Adam Currie and his 10+ years experience in the recruitment industry, CEM Executive is an adjunct that will allow us to take advantage of our extensive network within the capital markets and aid and assist companies to find the right personnel to move to the next level. CEM Executive
5. CEM Rewards: Our CEM Rewards Program is in full flight as we continue to award points to investors and issuers for various contributions to our business. We have just launched our online store for redemptions or cash purchases of CEM swag so feel free to check it out! CEM Rewards Store
On a personnel note, along with the addition of Adam Currie to the team, we welcome Cody Bailey who will be moving into a role on the Virtual Team. We’d also like to thank Tim Robinson for his time spent with us and wish him well in his future endeavours.
Our goal moving ahead is to continue to invest and support top tier companies, connect them with top quality investors, and find high performing executives within our community.
For both issuers and investors we encourage you to review our slate of events and consider our Virtual Meeting Series. Please note our events sell out well in advance so don’t delay and Register promptly. All issuer and investor applications are reviewed closely to guarantee top quality attendees reflecting the high-calibre that CEM has become synonymous with over the years.
From all of us at CEM, all the best for the time being and we will catch up with you next quarter!